Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Digital art print for my etsy shop

This is a first of many digital art prints I hope to offer on etsy. This mermaid was originally created for a custom birthday invitation, note cards, favors etc. I have changed her a bit for the art print so that the birthday girl has a one-of-a-kind just for her. Basically this one is slightly different. I also have her as a brunette, redhead, raven-haired, medium tan and darker skin tones.

She is 5" x 7" including the white area around the print. The image itself is about 4.25" x 6.25". I also have her in an 8" x 10" size. If you need another size to fit a specific frame or space I can make that change.

She comes with the word Mermaid but I can change it to your child's name or another word.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the mermaid is very cute!

ittybittyandpretty said...

thanks for visiting my mad hatters party.
%*_*%

zime said...

Great blog!!
(^v^)

j2fabfunk said...

I have no kids but I still love her-she is very fun and whimsical!

Maybeads said...

So cute!

ABrushWithHumor said...

She's really cute. Little girls love mermaids, this one should be a BIG hit!

robin

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That's very cute, and I love how you made it so it can be customized for each child!
Smiles, Karen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin