Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

I just made Power Seller on Ebay

Wow, so I finally made Power Seller. It's exciting and worrying and tiring all at the same time.

It was a huge goal of mine when I first started selling on ebay. I worked so hard to reach this and it was always just out of reach. Really I gave up trying because I had other issues in my life to worry about. So it was a huge surprise to me that I qualified!

I can't really say that I'm entirely happy though. In order to retain this status I'll have to work my butt off and I'm not sure I have the energy to maintain that level with my illness and other family problems. The economy doesn't help either. I have many loyal clients who come back again and again and I'm so very grateful to them! I've gotten a lot of new referrals lately too but I see myself and others on ebay who do what I do struggling to stay afloat with ebay's fees going up and competition getting stronger. It's enough to wear you out!

I am grateful that I achieved a goal I set for myself, that's always a feel good moment. So yea me!

3 comments:

Hello there! My name is June said...

congrats on power seller status! Reaching these kinds of milestones always feels so good!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Congrats on achieving Power Seller on ebay! Love your handmade papercrafts. I'm a new follower;).

Sweetly Sweet

Jannifer said...

Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment!

I'm following your blog now... you are such a sweet and thoughtful person!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin