Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

I've been working on a secret project

For the last few days I've been working in secret on a special project. After I made the little felt ornaments I just listed in my etsy shop I thought "wouldn't these be cute as graphics for stationery"?After all that's what I do (I'm a sassy stationery gal!). Although I kind of did this backward since I usually draw something out first then make a little felt thingy.


So off to the computer I dashed and I'm really very pleased by how they came out. But now I'm thinking I should make bigger plush Santa & friends with more details than my simple ornaments. See how my mind jumps from thing to thing! ADD at it's worst here. No wonder I have such a hard time getting things done for my etsy shop! I must restrain myself and save that idea for next year since I running so late on this idea! But hey when the creative juices flow you gotta go with it even if the timing isn't always right.


By now you're probably saying "shut up already and show us the secret project!" So here it is.

I made 5.5" x 4.25" flat cards from the graphics. I have the snowman, reindeer, Santa, Mrs. Claus and the Christmas tree. I'll be offering these on etsy as soon as I figure out the details.

Check back tomorrow for a giveaway! You'll love it I promise!

Also please leave comments letting me know what you think of the cards and the graphics. I really want to know what you think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin