Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Look At A Favorite Artist.

I've been following Zan Asha's blog for quite a while now. She such an amazing artist and all around interesting person. I've gotten to know her better on Facebook. She's an amazing painter. I first started following her because she makes art dolls and quickly discovered all the other wonderful things she does. She's also a bee keeper and a farmer. How many times in your life can you say "I know a bee keeper?"

She also hosts an amazing doll swap that I hope one day to join in.

Anyway, when this beauty came into her shop I had to have it! So I snatched it up right away. I have a crazy passion for owls and I wasn't letting this one get away.


I hope you'll check her art out!

2 comments:

Finding Charm said...

Very pretty color. Owls are pretty cool.

Shavon said...

You are very creative! I especially liked the Frida doll.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin