Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Where Have I Been?

I haven't blogged recently and here's why. I did just start to work on dolls again when my daughter came down with the nastiest case of food poisoning on my birthday. Yep my birthday. I spent 2 and a 1/2 days holding her hair, giving her ice chips, tucking her into to bed with me and promising her she wouldn't die even though she felt like she was.

Then after all of that my chronic illness decided to jump into the party and I've been down and out for days and days. In between all of this I've been taking care of my mom. March has been a really sucky month!

I haven't felt like doing anything. I've been physically and emotionally exhausted. But finally the creative muse slowly crept back and I although I'm working slower than the usual slow that is my normal work speed, at least I'm working.

My once empty work table is full of body parts and embroidery thread.

Here's the guy I'm currently working on. Moriah will know who this is. ;0) Some of you who have been following along will know too. I really love how he's coming along!

2 comments:

Moriah Betterly said...

Cannot wait to see this finished!

Cindi Myers said...

You have been through SO much lately...I've been keeping up with you by Facebook but Wow girl, you have been having a hard time.
Your newest creation looks great already! Can't wait to see it finished!
XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin