Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

A New WIP

Sorry for the delay in blogging any new progress. I've been too sick to work on much of anything. I was working on the lion but it was just too much to deal with so I've set him aside for right now. I'll go back to him in the next couple of days, I hope.

I have slowly started a new special project. It's small and easily completed. Eventually it will be a PDF pattern for sale, but right now I'm going to make and sell a few to gauge the interest level.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

I can wait to see her! I've been making a small Halloween doll. It's nice to work little now and then. :)
I hope you feel better soon - xo

Cindi Myers said...

Get Well Soon.
xoxo

ittybittyandpretty said...

hope you are feeling better soon. love the little eye that is peering out at me...xxxrosey

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin