So here's the Lion AGAIN. Still without a mane. I tried several different ways to make the mane with the faux fur and nothing worked right. I may just be too darn picky, my family liked how I was doing it but it just didn't feel right to me. I'm going to try a different approach, new materials and see how that goes. I may end up returning to the fur...who knows.
On another note my swap partner follows my fan page and my blog links there so I won't be showing anymore peeks of that project. I want it to be a surprise for her. I will say that I've completed her clothing and now need to make her accessories.