Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bits and peices of yesterday's ballet drama

I spent most of Saturday struggling to draw a little ballerina for a custom birthday invitation. Not sure why I was having so much trouble getting the picture in my head onto the computer, but I was.

Above is the jumbled mess that I couldn't quite get together, until I put on the Disco CD. If you follow me on twitter then you know Disco always breaks the creative block and is super fun to dance around my studio and sing to!

I really love doing custom designs. They give me a chance to do something different to stretch my creativity. Plus my clients like that they have something that is one of a kind, that no one else has, that was created just for them.

I ended up doing 2 ballerinas since it is a shared party and I really think they came out great. The client hasn't seen them yet so I'm not going to post them here until she does. Meanwhile I do have some ballet designs in my eBay store if you are looking to buy something already done.

This design is available in fold over cards, flat cards, round & square stickers and address labels.

www.thesassypackrat.com

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see how they turned out! Psssttt...I LOVE DISCO!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin