Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today is my son's 20th birthday & Zombie day!

So today is my son's birthday. I'm not going to make the fuss I did last year. For some reason this birthday is a little easier for me but next year's 21st will be hard, especially since the youngest will be 18 that year.

I made this zombie doll for my son's birthday. We share a love of anything zombie & I knew he would appreciate the handmade gift. And he did. He's named the zombie and is going to hang it from the rear view mirror of his car. Oh and the pink thing in the zombie's hand is of course BRAINS!

Happy 20th Birthday RJ!

1 comment:

Lola Nova said...

Oh my goodness, I love that zombie, especially the brains!! You should sell those.
I just watched the classic horror movie "Zombie" recently. Synopsis:
Zombie fights shark under water...'nuf said.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin