Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Blog Feature and 4 Sales!

Susan of Susan's Greetings on etsy did a feature on her blog about Colorful Christmas Penguins on etsy and was kind enough to feature my Fat Plush Penguins. Click on the link below to see these great fun penguins!

http://susanschrock.blogspot.com/2010/11/colorful-christmas-penguins-on-etsy.html

I also had a sale buster weekend in my etsy shop. I sold 4 items this weekend. I know, 4 items?! Well in my little shop that's a huge deal so I'm very pleased and excited!
I sold a fat penguin and 3 Custom Tardis Plush. One of the Tardis is a totally custom PINK one! So excited to make that!

One of my blog posts made it to the Home page of The Hive a great  social networking site for creative people. You can find me here. http://creatingthehive.com/sassypackrat
  I have a mini gingerbread owl finished and ready to go in the shop and a mini reindeer and mini snowman. (I'll probably hold off on the reindeer and snowman cause family comments have me re-thinking them.) Don't have a photo to share of the owl yet my camera battery died last night.

3 comments:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Yay for the sales, and I'll share my batteries with you!

yoborobo said...

Yippeee for the sales and the blog features and good news in general! ;)) I'm stitching a snowman next. Just finished a gingie-girl! ho ho ho! xox Pam

Wendy Wright said...

It is so wonderful you are getting more recognition and sales. Your work is really wonderful and you have worked really hard this year. Congratulations...it's paying off! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin