Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WIP Tuesday

At the last minute I decided to join in the Art Dolls Only Dia de los Muertos challenge. This challenge is open to the public too. I'm not sure if I told you all yet but I was recently accepted into this wonderful Art Doll group that I've been wanting to get into for so long. Well another goal reached!
She still needs a lot of work but I'm loving her so far.

If you are unfamiliar with  Dia de los Muertos, it is Spanish for Day of the Dead and is a Mexican holiday. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died. 

I'll share more photos once she is finished.

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

I love these! And congrats on getting into ADO. It's one of my goals, too. :) xox!

Finding Charm said...

Congratulations on getting into the doll group. You WIP look like fun! At first glance, I thought oh how cute, a life float to save the black cat skeleton.

Cindi Myers said...

I'm so Happy for you!
Congrats!!!
I'm loving the doll, can't wait to see it when it's all done.
(lovin the cat too!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin