Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Worktable Wednesday: The Shop Update Countdown Has Begun

Oh the stress! The countdown to my product launch/shop update has started and I'm scrambling to finish everything I can. I will have less products than I initially hoped because of personal drama taking me away from the studio. My dog has been sick and I don't want to get into that right now so I'm trying my best to continue to move forward.

 The hoop art I was working on is finished and I seriously can't stand the cuteness! I hope you all will enjoy these pieces as much as I do.

 Bright and colorful is the name of the game in the studio the last few weeks.

 I completely changed the dress design from the last post, and I think these work so much better. Still need their final trim pieces and it'll be time to dress some bunnies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin