Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Still Here Working Hard

Sorry for the long delay in posting. I'm pretty exhausted everyday after designing, creating, marketing, doing social media for my business and family obligations. This blog was one thing always in the back of my mind that I couldn't push myself to do.

I've created a editorial calendar for my blog which has a schedule for when and what to blog. I hope this will keep me more on track.

Still working on my product launch for next month. Time's growing short and I have so much to do! Being crazy busy, I of course decided to move my studio around. I have less floor space now but I was able to get more supplies in here with me from other parts of the house. I'll do a video once I get art hung up and it's tornado aftermath messy right now as I get ready to finish these products.

 Here's a promo I did for my upcoming launch.
 
 There's going to be some hoop art.
 
 Bunny orinies too.
 
 As many dols as I can get done in time.
 
The fun color palette I'm using.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin