Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

The Un-Fun Reason For My Blogging Absence

I've been having some health issues that have kept me from being my normal productive self.

I was back in the hospital in mid July with more heart issues and this time they sent me home with a 30 day heart monitor.


 I named him George, cause I figured he and I were on such intimate terms 24/7. It's not super fun having electrodes attached to your chest for 30 days.

I also had to take pills to raise my potassium because they thought my low levels might be the cause of some of my symptoms.

I also was given another medication that I had an extreme and scary adverse reaction to, that caused all kinds of problems and even after stopping that medication I still am not feeling quite myself. 

All of this has made me sluggish and slow and not feeling creative at all. I did take a custom order hoping it would kick start my creative juices again. The custom design is going well, if slowly but I'm not anywhere back to where i was.

That being said, I'm still here and trying to come up with some fun projects for you as soon as I feel a little more lighthearted. Thanks for sticking with me and I'll have more fun things to post soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin