Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Christmas In July Sale!

The month of July kind of got away from me, so I threw together a quick Christmas In July Sale.


Why Am I Having A Sale?


Well. I'm planning on re-organizing my studio soon and I need room! I have so much packed in bins that I feel like I'm working in a closet. 

I also have all these really amazing one of a kind pieces that need new homes. I'd keep everything that I made if I could, but I can't.


What Kinds Of Things Am I Selling?


All of my physical products are being sold. Any thing that can ship in a box is for sale. My digital patterns are not on this sale, but feel free to buy one if you like too.

Everything is made from my own patterns and all hand sewn except the mermaids which are machine sewn with hand embroidered details.

 Fairy Tale Felt Dolls.

 Raggedy Ann and Andy Felt Dolls.

Felt and Fabric Mermaid Dolls.

Day of The Dead Couple Soft Sculpture.


Plus a few more items. Since I turned my business into a pattern business I haven't had time to make these one of a kind pieces anymore. I really slashed the prices hoping they will find good homes. So if you've had your eye on something, now's the time to grab it!

Where Is My Website?


It's at www.sassypackratstudios.com and here's a link to take you right there! There is also FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING!

I hope you at least pop over and look. Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin