Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I Started My Own Felt Craft Lovers Facebook Group And I Want To Tell You All About It!

I searched high and low for a Facebook Group for Felt Lovers and I couldn't find one that wasn't specifically tied to sometone's business. How can that be possible I thought to myself? Well I took matters into my own hands and made my own Facebook Group. Yep, that's right! 

An awesome Facebook Group for Felt Crafters! Keep reading and find out more about this great group.






I created my own Felt Lovers Facebook Group.


This group is not just for people who purchase my patterns, it's for anyone who loves crafting with felt. I don't care whose pattern you are using for your project. Just pop in and share what you've got going on! 

I deliberately named it Felt Craft Lovers to include everyone. I could have made a group just for my business and my own felt crafts but I decided to make this felt lovers group for ALL felt lovers.

I promise I'll never try to sell you anything, or allow anyone else to do so! This group is for fun and learning and showing what you are doing.


I have mad love for felt crafts of all kinds.


I'm know there a lot of fellow crafters out there who feel the same way I do! Below are some of the things you can expect from this group:


  • Learn tips and tricks
  • Ask for help
  • Show off your crafty skills
  • Ask questions of fellow crafty peeps
  • Find felt resources
  • Find good patterns
  • Find and share new felt products
  • And more!

 Please tell all your crafty friends and share on social media too!

 

I'm looking for like-minded crafty people to join this group.



Wouldn't you like a special felt craft group to share your crafty love with? I know I do! My family just rolls their eyes when I start talking felt and crafts. I'm looking for some like-minded folks to craft along with.

Come get support while you work through a project, share your challenges and successes, learn new ideas and share your love of felt with like-minded people.



Who are you to start a felt group anyway? 


Well I'm a soft sculpture artist and a felt craft pattern designer. I've been making plush characters, dolls, ornaments and art from felt since 2008. I know my felt and I have a lot of felt experience that I'd love to share with you.

I'm very approachable and really nice and I love to help people. Helping people is my favorite! Everyone in the group is nice too!

I'm looking for felt crafters of all levels to join us and have fun!

UPDATE: we now have 72 Members!




GET ACCESS TO THIS GREAT GROUP BY CLICKING HERE 


So, does this all sound like something you'd enjoy?


Then please do join the group and show what fun felt crafts you've got going or want to do or need support and encouragement to start. 

I look forward to seeing you in the group! Let's get our craft on people!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin