Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Finds: 6 Fun Sea Related Felt Products You'll Love



I found 6 really cute sea related things to share.


I'm currently working on an under the sea creature pattern so I though today's finds should be all sea related.I had a good time finding all of these to share with you and I hope you like them as much as I do.



This is just an adorable bunny pirate. The mustache cracks me up and the parrot is just too cute!


This shop has this sweet boat and fish mobile. This would be fun hanging anywhere in a home.



I thought this underwater pattern set was just the sweetest. It's not often that you see a merman.


This set of 9 fun under the sea creatures is so delightful and would be perfect for a mobile.



Such a simple yet unbelievably cute seal design. Those eyes just get you and you want to hugs this sweet thing!



3 beautifully made one of a kind mermaid dolls are available in my shop.

2 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

The seal and the parrot are my favorites...

sassypackrat said...

That seal is just adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin