Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Historical Campaigns & Party Support

Well this has been a week full of firsts. The first African-American Democratic Presidential Nominee and the first Woman Vice President Republican Nominee. I've twittered to death my position on the whole McCain/Palin thing so I won't go into that here. Suffice to say it will be one of the most interesting, unusual and passionate campaigns ever. And I for one am excited and fired up to participate in such a defining moment in history. This whole election will change us as a nation, how we see ourselves and how the world views us for years and years to come.

My son is turning 19 next month and I'm hoping he will get involved in this process, come to some understanding about the history of it all and the importance to his and his younger sister's future.

Now for the self promo bit: I have red, white & blue note cards, flat cards, address labels and memo sheets to show your party pride. See my store for more. thesassypackrat.com







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin