Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Self Confessed Pack Rat


I am a pack rat. I drive my family crazy with my collections of stuff. A majority I intend to sell on ebay and some I'll keep just cuz. The problem is I never seem to take any photos and start any auctions. So everything just sits on shelfs, leaning against walls and gathering dust . I used to bring something in and turn around and ship it out right away, but just haven't in the last year.

Now it has been a pretty crappy year personally, so I know that has a lot to do with it. Between my 19 month old nephew drowning and finding out I had cancer all in the same week, life has been difficult. There have been some postive things this year though. I have a new business and a sweet little dog (see pic above) and so far I'm cancer free. Plus there will be a new baby in the family this month.

I really need to work on my motivation outside of my stationery biz so I can get all the crap out and gone. Confession... we can't use our diningroom because of all the stuff piled in there. If anyone has any ideas on motivation or organization, don't be shy, leave a comment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin