Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sweet Little Frogs


We have a new baby coming to our family this month. My brother & his wife are having a boy. Their other son is 7 so they need everything baby all over again. I've spent a lot of time lately looking at and shopping for baby stuff. I fell in love with this bedding set called Leap Froggie by Kidsline. You can view all the bedding collection at: http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli4003beds.html I had a client who had me design baby shower invites and favors based on this design. I adore designing cute little things for little ones and frogs are a personal favorite. I added this cute frog design this spring. It has so many uses: baby shower thank you's, baby shower or birthday invites & even moving announcements. www.thesassypackrat.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin