Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team Shop of the Week : Yarncoture

Every week the Esty Twitter Team features a shop of one of it's members and all the other members blog and tweet about that person's shop and their items. I tweet quite a bit but have never blogged about any members' shop, so I'm giving it a go as I can find time.

This week's feature shop is Yarncoture. www.etsy.com/shop/yarncoture.


Yarncoture makes some of the most beautiful scarfs and cuffs I've ever seen. Isn't this scarf lovely? It's perfect for the Urban chic professional woman, like the one I used to be.


These great wrist cuffs are my favorite. You could dress them up or down. So girly, so fun, so unique and different! If you get a chance stop over to her shop and take a peek.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin