Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Penguin Stickers Are On Paper Cakes Finds!!!

I almost had a heart attack this morning when I saw my pink penguins 
on this blog!!!!!

I adore this blog written by Chelsea Ling and have been a follower pretty 
much since the beginning.

On Fridays she has a feature called Flickr Fridays and chooses images 
from her flickr pool. I've been intimidated to even put any of my things 
there but have slowly started to add some of my etsy shop photos.

Chelsea has a wonderful eye and is an amazing creative person herself.
Check out her blog and I know you'll become a follower too!

5 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

woohoo i love the screenshot, looks so cute! so happy to have you in my mosaic ;0)

Misobel (Mary) said...

I like Chelsea's blog too :) Congrats on the feature, your penguins look great on that page!

Laurie said...

How fun! I am excited for your, too!

Cindi Myers said...

Oh Dear! I went to Chelsea's blog and immediately found so many things I'd like to get! LOL!
Her blog could be dangerous! Your little penquins fit right in with all the beautiful finds!
Congrats!

Unknown said...

What cute owls and penguins. You're really creative.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin