Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Clean Studio and Hopefully A Happier New Year

It's been a year of ups and downs for me. More downs than ups. And there are more boulders in the road ahead but I'll keep doing my best to climb over them. 

To try and start the New Year off right I cleaned and organized my studio. It was so cluttered in here that I fled to other parts of the house and made messes there too! I only have after pics cause you've seen messy photos of it before. Now I finally have room to spread out and work. It's not perfect but it'll work for me for now.
Stationery supplies and shipping area.
Main worktable, supply storage and
some of my many collections.
Computer desk or idea central plus more collections.
It will never be this clean again! 
 Scanner, art books, fabric & plush storage etc.
My mom is going to buy me an Ikea type storage unit 
thing for my birthday that will replace all of this.
 2nd work table, felt storage & bags of jewelry.
Ignore the mess behind the curtain!

So that's it! Not sure how long it'll stay clean but I promise to try! I wish you all a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

Happy New year my friend, I to are revamping and cleaning out the clutter in my studio, but waiting until the Hubby goes up North HEHE
best he is not around when sliding furniture around the house
cleaning out the work space is good!!!
Have a safe a fun night
Karey

Anonymous said...

Gal, you are an inspiration to us all! Looking at how you organize always gives me ideas too!

Happy New Year and don't worry about those boulders :D

Cindi Myers said...

Happy New Years Jennifer!
I made goals instead of resolutions this year in hopes of actually achieving them. And you can be sure that getting rid of MY clutter is one of them! LOL!
I wish for you a bright sparkling happy and healthy New Year, my friend!
Your posts and your creations and comments to me have all been the "highs" for ME this year!
Take care! XOXO - Cindi

Finding Charm said...

We all gotta start somewhere. Congrats. Must have been a feel good moment. Happy New Year!

yoborobo said...

Hi Jen! Happy New Year! I love your studio. Mine is still a shambles. :) I wish all good things for you this year: much happiness, health and 'you' time. Don't forget, we have to make critters for the mags! (See what a nag I can be?). I am happy to have met you here in Blogland! xox Pam

AndreaLeigh said...

wow, that is a lot of supplies! good for you for getting organized.

happy 2011! I hope this is a wonderful year for you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin