I joined in at a swap challenge over at The Hive and they have already seen this finished but I wanted to share the finished picture with all my Blogger followers who have been watching the WIP.
Here is the card I choose for my inspiration.She's one of the hardest pieces I've done to date. I'm glad I ended up having to redo her skirt cause it came out so much better the second time! Her face is partially needle sculpted and embroidered. Her tam hat has a handmade red pom on the top that you can't see in the photos. And also has white bloomers. She's completely sewn by hand including her clothing. She stands approx 24 inches tall including her hat and is the tallest doll I've made so far. I'm going to be sad to let her go. She's already been assigned a swap partner and I really hope this person likes and will enjoy her!
I have just started cutting out a new piece that will be perfect for Halloween and will share the WIP when I have them.
The mermaids are still naked. There are elves and fairies cut out and waiting to be sewn. Still working on my paper clay dolls but have run out of clay. ;0(
I did a freelance graphics job a few weeks back and am still waiting to be paid so until I am everything in the studio will be in various states of "unfinishedness".
Determined to send something to STUFFED Magazine this time around for real this time! Well now I'm just rambling so bye!