Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Worktable

Wednesday has rolled around again and I am working on some things.
Painting paper clay bodies.
Started a skellie doll. So many bones, so much 
sewing! This will be a long project.
Another witch WIP. Showing her in a naked
state so you can see how my dolls stand
on their own without a stand.
 I received this blog award from June of I Sew Cute and haven't had a chance to acknowledge it yet. I'm pleased as punch that people enjoy my ramblings and creations. Thanks so much June!

Update on my stepdad. He's doing a little better. He's still on the respirator and still tied down cause he keeps trying to get out of bed. He's confused about where he is and what's happening. I feel more hopeful about his situation so am less stressed and am able to work again.

1 comment:

Cindi Myers said...

Shoot. I thought I left you a comment.
Well... glad your stepdad is a little better. It's so hard when people get older, life is so unfair. I feel sorry for him being confused. :(

I'm liking your new creations! Especially the Skelly!
XOXO - Cindi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin