Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Worktable Wednesday.

I dyed the buttons I needed to finish my penguin ornaments last night and they came out perfectly! Even color and nice and glossy. I think I'm hooked and may be doing more colors soon.
I have a new design for holiday plush this year. I finished Santa and he came out really well so I cut out all the other characters. They are waiting on the worktable for their chance to come to life. I really love working on new designs! And yes Sarah these are in my style that you like so much. ;0)
What's on your worktable this Wednesday?

4 comments:

Dianie said...

Well I will have to try to do a work table wednesday too, then link it back to you:)

First of all, I must of missed the post about dying buttons??? I'm a nerd like that,lol.. Anyhow, they turned out marvelous!!!

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE what you have on your work table! They are sooo darlin' :)

~Diane

Cindi Myers said...

I think I missed the "dyeing of buttons" post too!
But boy they look perfect!
What's on my work table?
Piles and piles of crap.
:( - Cindi

Sarah Sullivan said...

WAs that me Sarah?...well I love them yes I do!!! Can't wait to see them completed! So fun to see you on Twitter..thanks for following me there..am such a newby!!
Hugs, Sarah

yoborobo said...

Just looking at your table puts me in a holiday mood. :) I have been working on a snowman or two, when I get squeeze in some art time. xo! Pam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin