What is this Halloween pattern club and how does it work?
This is a fun and FREE Felt Halloween Ornament Pattern Club. There are 4 easy Halloween ornament patterns that use the same basic colors and can all be made using only 6 - 9“ x 12” sheets of felt.
- First you need to sign up for the club. Sign up at end of post.
- Then you'll get an email with the first pattern and an introduction of how the club will work.
The first pattern you will receive will be the Candy Corn ornament, then 4 days later you will receive the second pattern, the 4 days after that you'll receive the 3rd pattern, then 4 days after that you will receive the 4th and last pattern.
What comes with these patterns?
You'll get an digital PDF with:
- A supply list.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions with photos.
- A pattern template to print, pin to felt and cut the felt out.
- Graphics showing other color and facial expression options.
- A template at 100% of the details to sew on the ornament and other important details.
- A stitch guide and my 2 favorite places to buy felt if you need to, plus how to contact me if you have questions about anything.
What are all the Halloween ornament patterns?
The 4 Halloween patterns are:
- A Goofy Candy Corn Ornament.
- A Happy Flying Bat Ornament.
- A Fun Frankenstein Face Ornament.
- A Black Cat Face Ornament.
Patterns one and two in real felt.
There is also an amazing fun felt supply giveaway too!
The first 10 people who sign up for the Felt Halloween Ornament Club will get entered into a drawing for:
- A pack of 6 different color sheets of the 9" x 12" wool blend felt I used for this club.
- One skein of embroidery thread to match all the felt colors needed to complete the club.
- An embroidery needle.
- And 4 pre-cut pieces of 1/4 white ribbon for hanging the ornaments.
This felt pack is from busylittlebird.com
UPDATE: Linda won this giveaway and her supplies have arrived so I hope she's crafting!
I hope you enjoy making these as much as I enjoyed designing them for you!