Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Lessons learned on the Halloween Pattern Club And Thanks To All Who Signed Up!

I'm not gonna lie, it was a rough and tumble few days getting the Halloween patterns together and sent out. First I did something wrong, then there was a glitch in my email system and then my email collector wasn't talking to my email system and I had to manually add everyone...ugh technology!

I want to thank everyone in the club and say how much I appreciate your patience!

In about 2 more days everyone should have all the patterns depending on when you signed up. If there are any issues contact me, asap!

Because of awesome customer service from MailerLite and a little poking around myself I was able to solve the problem. And while the whole thing wasn't exactly a success as far as my stress level was concerned, it exceeded my expectations, I had triple the number of people sign up then I expected, and I will do it again!








Look for a Christmas Ornament Pattern Club in the beginning of November!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin