Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

My New Fun Felt Christmas Ornament Pattern Club Sign Up Starts Next Week!

 

Jingle belling my way to another fun felt club ride!


 I hope you'll join me for this fun felt adventure!

My Halloween Ornament Pattern Club went over so well that I decided to do a Christmas one. This one will be set up differently and hopefully will not have some of the problems the Halloween one did.

Sign ups start November 1st and end November 10th. There will be 6 ornaments in this club. 

The email with the link for the first pattern will go out on November 12th. the 2nd November 19th, the 3rd November 26th, the 4th December 3rd, the 5th December 10th and finally the 6th ornament on December 17th.

This time around everyone will get the same ornament on the same dates and everyone finishes at the same time.

So If you want in on this FREE Pattern Club sign up right away here on my blog and/or website Starting November 1st, so you don't miss out, because once I close the sign ups, that's all folks!


UPDATE: There will be 4 giveaways of felt and thread supplies from Busy Little Bird!
They will also have packs available in my specific colors for The Christmas Ornament Pattern Club. 

So if you don't win a giveaway, run over to Busy Little Bird and get your pack right away at this listing! Here's what you'll get!


UPDATE: YOU CAN SIGN UP HERE!


I'm keeping pics of everything secret this time so you'll have something to look forward too. But, I will tell you the the ornaments are fairly traditional, some are more detailed than others, they are all fun and consist of:

  • Gingerbread House
  • Ornament
  • Tree
  • Snowman
  • Santa Face
  • Candy Cane decoration



I hope you had a chance to make the Halloween Garland I designed for the previous post!



Mine was so big it fit the bay window in my kitchen, but make yours the size you want. I'd love to see your pics! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin