Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town...

...in 67 days! OMG! I'm such a last minute Nellie! I have started but will have to work like a complete lunatic to finish in time as I curse my silly procrastinations. 

I did have a lovely productive day yesterday cutting out gingerbread men, reindeer and snowmen and really felt like I was getting somewhere until....I realized that I still have to cut out all my Santas, Mrs. Claus', elves, hand stitch all the facial details, hand sew, stuff each one, cut out all the minis of the same designs, hand stitch, hand sew and stuff.

I also wanted to offer large Snarky Girl dolls for the Holiday and have started those too but I think something will have to give.

This may be the year I loose my mind! Anyone want to take bets on when that will happen, should I start a pool?

4 comments:

Jingle said...

These are looking great so far! You really did get a lot done!!!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

You can do it, you can do it! Man, I can't believe it's mid-October already either!

yoborobo said...

I'm right there with you! I am smacking myself on the forehead and wondering HOW I will get it all done. Not to mention I try and make a few gifts for friends. LOL! We'll just get done what we can and the rest can go next year. xox! Pam

Cindi Myers said...

You'll do it. I have faith in you.
and if you don't get EVERYTHING done, you'll still be WAY ahead of me!
XOXO - Cindi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin