Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Worktable Weekend.

This weekend I spent some time doing some more work on what seems to be a never ending project. This lady has been standing around bald headed for so long so I made some time and gave a big push to finishing her.
 Attaching her hair. Then I did braids and did those into a Frida hairstyle.
I made the little felt flowers for her headpiece. I think they came out so cute.
The light in here is horrible but here's the back with the veil.
A better shot of the front. She has little flowers on either side of her hair too.

I was happy to get this much done, but she's far from finished. Now I have to set her aside for now. Her dead lover IS finished and I haven't shown him completely yet. But here's a small peek.
When they are finally finished they will be up for sale together on my new website. I hope you enjoyed seeing my progress.
 

1 comment:

Bettina Groh said...

they are both fantastic!!! Glad to see you posting your work!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin