Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Finds: 6 Of My Favorite Woodland Critter Patterns On Etsy




  I am crazy in love with woodland critters!

Around my house we have deer, coyotes, ducks, geese, chipmunks and all variety of small birds. I enjoy watching these wonderful animals through my studio window, so I thought I'd pull together a Friday Finds of 6 of the sweetest little woodland critters from Etsy.
 


I love the simple yet super winsome designs of these adorable creatures! I can see right off that they will be easy to sew and I would love to make these sweeties to keep me company in my studio.



These lovely cuties can be made into a backpack charm, an ornament or a fun plush. Kids would really love these.


One of my all time favorite pattern makers, has these ultra divine little felt animal doll patterns. I'm a big lover of animals wearing clothes, my felt animal dolls always wear clothes too.


I can only crochet a little bit but these woodland patterns make me wish I could learn enough to make these charming creatures.



These attractive little felt plush woodland critters pattern lets you make a whole forest of fun and amusing critters.




And last not not least I found these delightful and colorful woodland animal nursery embroidery patterns. Super cute for kids and whimsical loving adults like myself.

I can't end this post without sharing a few of my woodland critters. Excuse the naked fox, she still needs her clothes. I'm going to have a big sale in the beginning of July on all my felt dolls. Rock bottom prices because I need to clear my shop out for lots of new and exciting things that are coming. These are all OOAK pieces and have to go! 

I'll let you once I have all the sale details worked out, so if you see something you want keep checking my shop for the sale!
 If you liked this post, check out this woodland favorites post too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin