Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Worktable Wednesday: Shooting Cover Photos of My New Penguin Pattern

Weeks and weeks worth of work went into this pattern. There are 2 add-on patterns that go with this pattern that I'll be revealing and launching sometime in June too.

Honestly as much as I love this pattern, I'd be happy not to see it again for a while, lol!


Being in the hospital kind of set me back a bit on this so instead of a big splashy countdown launch, I'm just going to quietly put this in my shop in the next few days. 

Here's the final cover design.



Subscribe to my newsletter and find out the exact date, plus there will be a giveaway of one of the prototypes soon. Don't miss out!

 

 If you like making fun felt things or penguins or both, I hope you'll come check it out!

2 comments:

fancifulelephantemporium said...

Your post and the penguin look fantastic. Hope you are feeling much much better!

sassypackrat said...

Thank you so much Doodles!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin