Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Worktable Wednesday: Felt Craft Pattern Almost Finished!

This felt craft add on pattern for my previous felt Penguin pattern is almost done. The template pages and the cover still need a bit of tweaking but this will be in my shop soon.



I'm So Excited!

I'm really excited about this set of felt patterns. You'll get 2 ways to do glasses for the Penguin, a cute beret hat, a satchel and a fish dinner, all in one pattern. All my patterns have step by step photos and instructions to guide you along the way.

If this pattern goes well, and I really hope it does! I have other pattern ideas for a whole series of play set type things for the Penguin to do. 

Sneak Peek! 

 You are the first to see the completed set on the Penguin! Isn't this so adorable?!
 



So Very Busy!

I've been working on a lot of back end stuff lately for my business: Cleaning up my Pinterest boards, updating older blog posts, connecting series of post together and trying to finish the Porter the Penguin add on pattern.

I have also made good progress on the felt castle nursery art, but a nasty case of what I suspect is vertigo is making being on the computer a challenge. I can't do my work without at least some time on the computer so I'm just pushing forward as best I can.

Next Pattern Coming Up! 

 I'll re-design this old felt seahorse pattern of mine. This is a simple pattern but I think I'll add some more easy to do details to make this pattern special.
 

So keep your eye out for this felt seahorse pattern to launch this summer! I'll do posts about the designing and making of it too.

What's Next?

Very soon I'll be working on my (maybe Halloween?), Christmas and Winter Holiday Patterns for sure for the Fall. So far my ideas are felt ornaments and possibly easy to make plush characters.

I appreciate all the page views I've been getting lately and will continue to post on a regular schedule. If you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me. My email can be found on the contact page at the top of the blog. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram and Pinterest.

2 comments:

fancifulelephantemporium said...

So cute! You are doing such wonderful works!

sassypackrat said...

Thank you Debbie! I REALLY appreciate you saying that!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin