Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Messy Studio and WIP

A flurry of creativity plus some shelves coming down have created quite the mess in my studio. The shelves above my computer/printing desk have brackets that are super loose. So I had to remove everything off the shelves so they didn't fall on top of me. Now all of the toys and binders and books and fun stuff are piled on my felt table. Add to that a new box of felt has arrived with no where to go, plus me digging thru things and a huge mess is born.

Lovely isn't it?
 I'm very stressed about this and tried to straighten up but I just kept making piles of new items with nowhere to go! I eventually fled to the comfort and calmness of my living room and made a nice felt mess in there. LOL! Hoping that soon my son will be nice and help his mom out and get my shelves back up.

New plush design sneak peek. Not an owl this time.

8 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

looks like my "art" room! LOL!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

You need new storage solutions! Or to fix your brackets. Sometimes, out of chaos, the greatest creativity is born!

MLBetterly said...

Yep, that's pretty close to what it looked like here with all of the fabric books everywhere and all of the fiber debris from tearing them apart. I couldn't take it anymore.

Cass said...

PENGUINS!!!! :) :)

Soph said...

Aw that the new design looks like a cute little penguin :D! Hope you get your shelves up soon :)

Kaerie Faerie said...

looks like moving day LOL
I use those wire racks in my studio the big ones and they let light in the room too! they hold lots of stuff
Karey

Quernus Crafts said...

Nothing like mixing it all up to get inspiration for new ideas! I'm with MAB - and Nietzsche said it best of all: "One must embrace the chaos within the give birth to a dancing star." Or a dancing penguin in your case.

Jingle said...

It looks like you have lots of fun stuff going on! I had to finally break down and do some cleaning over the weekend. It is kind of nice to actually have space ON My desk to work AND not trip on stuff on the floor! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin