Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Foxy Loxy Is In The House...

..or at least the studio. I did the drawing for this 2 months or so ago (maybe more?) and the pattern has been sitting cut out and staring at me since then. Yesterday afternoon I just pushed everything I was working on aside and started working full force on this new pattern idea. Not sure why but it felt good to start something new that's been pinging in the back of my mind for a while now.
 This drawing is a combo of a fox and my Chihuahua Carmelita.
 Here's the original drawing.

The drawing in plush.

Sorry for the photos. It is super sunshiny in here this morning and this was the best I could do.

I've already modified the pattern to change the face cause while it works in a drawing it doesn't in plush. While this fox was fun to make I can see that modifying the pattern further to a more simple streamlined design is probably the better way to go. So I'll do that and show you all soon how that goes.

Meanwhile I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, so please leave a comment. And it's fine if you don't like it just tell me why.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin