Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday

 Let's start with the Never Ending project. Sigh! I cannot make up my mind about this one and keep changing things! One day I'll complete her and proudly show her off to you all.
Trying out some new head shapes. Blurry photo but you get the idea. I have a few more rolling around here...literally rolling around. Had to chase the dog to get one back from her.
Another never ending project. I can't even remember when I started these nor do I know when I'll finish them. A zombie child and some other children who may or may not be turning into zombies. They haven't tried to bite me yet so who knows?
Of course in the midst of all my unfinished work I decide to start something completely new. It's a folk art doll the kind with the big round heads that I love so much. I actually bought a pattern and am doing it in my own Sassy Pack Rat Studios Style. My ADD isn't letting me focus on one thing lately.

I have some styrofoam bodies standing around waiting for clay that I didn't take photos of yet. I'm following Moriah's tutorial on youtube. I'm also getting ready to make my ornaments for The Hive Christmas Ornament Exchange. I still need to work on the Bigfoot plush too. Sigh!

Update: My step dad is doing better. He's off the walker and the oxygen. We are looking into some assisted living for him cause he's going to have a long recovery and needs help with medications, has some memory problems and tends not to eat if you don't put food in front of him. He's on round 2 of physical therapy and has a crap load of doctors visits.

So that's what going on in Sassyland. Hope you are all doing well.

4 comments:

MLBetterly said...

We must be the same person, split into two. As you know, I always have 30 WIPs at any one time. Sigh... I'm sure you'll get around to them all eventually, we always do...well....almost always. :)

yoborobo said...

I'm the same way. I'm currently on a painting 'bender', and have been for a few weeks. All the plushies I thought I would finish for Halloween are sitting there, legless, and some headless. haha. I gave up trying to understand my artistic approach, and now I'm just going with it. I watched Moriah's tutorials, too, and I found some styrofoam! woo hooo! xo

Dianie said...

I loved this post!!!! It made me chuckle as I Have so many half done projects rolling around here as well.

I love the looks of all your WIP's and i know one day will get to see them all done.

I so glad to hear that your step dad is recovering :)

Take care,
~Diane

Cindi Myers said...

Sorry that I am SO late getting here!
My house is FULL in halfway done
projects!
I think that SOME day I will get them ALL done at once! LOL!
I love what I see so far! Good Luck! I know it will be great!
and I'm so glad to read that your Step-Dad is doing better!
XOXO - Cindi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin