Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Craft Store Finds.

Whoo Hoo! Kunin has new patterned felt available at Joann's! 
I'm going to have a lot of fun with these! I've seen them online for a while but now I can walk into my store and get them! Also picked up some small pattered fabric and a lovely blue fabric for a swap I'm in. Buttons, embroidery thread, acrylic paint and polyfil too.
Here's a peek at the drying station I rigged for my
paper clay stuff.

My creative mojo has been absent lately but I hoping it'll return soon while I feel up to making things.

5 comments:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

New supplies always equals creative mojo!

Anonymous said...

OOOH! I love getting new crafty supplies! I agree with MAB Jewelry; always good for the mojo--the creative mojo :) xoxo
--Kim

OurWanderingAdventures said...

LOVE new crafty stuff!! Great finds!!

Cindi Myers said...

I hope you feel better soon!
Thinking of you!
XOXO - Cindi

Unknown said...

I'm going to live vicariously (did I spell that right?!) through you, as I don't have a crafty bone in my body! Happy you scored some new stuff..looking forward to your creations.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin