Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Missing A Great Opportunity.

I was contacted thru etsy about having my plush specifically my Tardis plush at a Tech Expo. They have a great Virtual Vendor program so I wouldn't have to physically be there which is great cause of my chronic illness. I was so excited about it and worked hard to design other techy type plush to send also. Then I started to have some of the worse pain I've had in a while and I realized I just couldn't consistently produce in the time frame so I had to bow out.

I'm pretty sad about it cause it was a great opportunity to get my plush out in public. I'm hoping I'll be able to do it next year. Anyway I thought I'd show some of the designs I did before they get packed away.
Was going to have Blue and Pink Tardis'
Retro Geek Guy.
Also still on paper I have a Modern Geek Guy and Modern Geek Girl.
Robot.
Was going to do Girl robots too. I was also going to do stickers of all the characters and possibly magnets too.

Anyway now working on a doll for a 4th of July swap and I'll show a WIP soon!

9 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Aww, I'm sorry sweetie! They do look cute and if you just do some whenever you can, then you will definitely be ready for next year without having to cram it all at the last minute!

Beth Howard said...

It's a bummer that you missed out this time, but I hope you can do it next year. Those are so bloody cute!

Cindi Myers said...

Oh Jennifer, I wish so badly that I could do something to take away your pain!
I'm so sorry :(
Your work is fantastic!

Kaerie Faerie said...

YAY, love your art work

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

There will be more opportunities like this, because you are amazingly talented.
Take care of yourself, and hugs--
MAB

Heather Leavers said...

such a shame (and I LOVE the pink tardis, think Matt Smith would suit pink) but I'm glad you're sensible enough to realise it wasn't right for you this time.

Finding Charm said...

I hope to see a girl next year!

Wendy Wright said...

I agree with Michelle. You will be ready for next year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the robot! :)

Jingle said...

I am SO sorry that you were not able to get your items in! That's not fun at all! These are AMAZING pieces!!! You know I love the Tardis plush and the others are stinking FABULOUS!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin