Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

Today's Treasure is something dear to my heart. It's a cross stitch piece to commemorate the birth of my first child. I started it before he was born then finished the details after. As you can see I never had it framed. It's a large piece at 21"w x 12"h and was costly to mat and frame when I became a stay at home mom. Then after the divorce money was super tight and I just packed it away. I feel bad I never had it framed and also that I never made the companion piece for my daughter. At almost 21 and 18 I don't think they really care, but I do. Awww darn it! I didn't mean for this to get all sad! Just wanted to show some creative things I used to make back in the day. I was the cross stitch queen and made all kids of baby type things for friends and relatives.
Do you have any creative efforts that you never finished and regret?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin