Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Worktable Wednesday Peeks

I received a custom request to make my candy corn ornament into a Halloween Tree topper and here he is below.
Today the worktable is all about peeks. I'm currently working on a Halloween series of plush that I had drawn up for a while but the dolls took so much time I wasn't sure I'd have a chance to do them. They may or may not be ready for Halloween but they are screaming to be worked on!
Even though It's been 90 degrees here I'm already feeling the call of Christmas and will soon be sketching and sewing up plush and dolls for that season too. I'll also have some related paper goods, tags, stickers, etc in the shop. Ugh, I'm kind of stressing just thinking about it! It's supposed to be fun right? Deep breath, yes I say, it'll be so much fun!

On the lighter side I sold the Large Candy Corn Plush this morning! Yay! I think I'll re-list and sew up one more. I'm going to have a giveaway this month but haven't worked out the details yet so drop back for that news and also please drop back on Friday, I'm featuring one of my lovely blog readers on Friday Finds.

6 comments:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

You are so much fun! I haven't even started thinking about Christmas yet. Thanks for reminding me to focus.
Focus schmocus!

Jingle said...

Those are looking SUPER CUTE!!!

yoborobo said...

I know how it is, you start to feel like you should have already sewn 50 snowmen and 40 skellys, and it's only September 1st - lol! Congrats on the sale! xo Pam

Cindi Myers said...

OMG! CHRISTMAS!?
I'm dripping with sweat while I work outside in this heat as I dream of October and Halloween!
Now I feel a panic to hurry up this weekend and churn out some Halloween creations!

Quernus Crafts said...

LOL! It's funny how we crafters seem to live six months ahead of ourselves!! Love the Halloween Tree Topper :)

Lynn Alpert said...

This is so super cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin