Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Finds: Super Adorable Cat Plushies

Wednesday would have been my buddy Binks' 18th birthday so in his honor I'm sharing adorable cat plushies with you today.


My first find is this sweet kitty. He's so full of character and looks like a cuddlier. 




Such an adorable cartoon type creature. I just love that she's a non cat color pink. Who can resist a polka dot nose and heart?


A personalized drawing of your cat made into a plush. A touching way to honor a special feline friend.


This one is my favorite find of the day. It reminds me so much of my Binks. They do dog portraits too, this shop is worth checking out.



I love this one of a kind rag doll type kitty. It has such fun fabric combinations and makes me smile.


Last but not least my love of felt dolls had me choosing this charming gray felt kitty doll.

I hope you enjoyed my finds today. As always if there is a theme you'd like to see me find, let me know. Also if you would like me to feature your art please contact me at sassypackrat(at)hotmail(dot)com.

2 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

I love this post, of course!
lovingly done in honor of Binks
xoxo

sassypackrat said...

Thanks Cindi!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin