Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Worktable Wednesday: Easter Patterns and Easter Bunny Dolls

Hi everyone! I hope some of you got a chance to check out The Happy Shamrock Pattern and tutorial from the last post. I really enjoyed making and sharing it with you!

For today's Worktable Wednesday I'm currently working on free Easter patterns for my newsletter subscribers and you awesome blog readers. These will be two completely different patterns. The blog pattern is a simpler easy to make one and the newsletter one is more detailed and will be sold in my shop at a future date, but my subscribers get it for free.


Working out one of the patterns. I plan on introducing patterns here on Mondays. Next Monday the 21st I should have the Easter pattern and tutorial available for the blog. 

Are there any patterns you'd like to see me design, make and share with you?


I wanted to share a few things that are in my shop right now and perfect for Easter.

 Bunny ornaments. 2 different kinds ( jointed bunny and bunny face ) and only for 2016. They will probably be made into diy patterns at some point, but for now they are made and ready to ship.

These adorable bunny hoop art girl and boy are something new in my shop that I'm trying out. I'm head over heels in love with these and will adding to this category very soon.

 And last but not least, bunny dolls. I wish you could see these in person, hold them and really look at the details! They seriously add to the cuteness factor of the studio.

 I just purchased a tripod for my phone so I can make videos of all kinds of crafty things. I have a Youtube channel now and as soon as I get it looking pretty and get some videos loaded I'll invite you to join me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin