Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Worktable Wednesday: A Change In Direction and Progress On Some Dolls

I've made a decision about my business, I'm going to become a mostly pattern based business. This means you lucky people will be able to make your very own Sassy Packrat Creations! I will probably need pattern testers to try out some of them and get feedback, so be on the look out for that announcement if you are interested.

This will be a slow process and I'll still show wips and for sale work that I'm doing. I'm hoping once I have things all set up I will have more freedom to join art challenges and do more commissioned work. Like I said I'll be doing this slowly over time so there will always be something to see going on here. I'll also continue to offer FREE patterns here.

 Now on to what's on the worktable today.
This doll is coming along. I love this cherry blossom fabric. Arms, hair, shoes and accessories need to be made.

Here's the second girl on my worktable. I have the most amount of progress done on this pretty girl. Tunic, leggings and an over vest.

 Working on some embroidery for the vest.

 I love to add flowers on anything I can.

 I even put the dreaded french knots on it. This time they came out really well, whew!

 Done, now she just needs shoes and hair. This doll is getting a modern Asian look.

 Sorry these last pics are so yellow, it's crappy and rainy here. Closer view of the vest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin