Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Finds: Awesome Coffee Mugs

These mugs aren't your Grandma's mugs, unless you have a grandma who rocks and then lucky you!

Coffee is my lifeblood and have an amazing mug to put it in makes mornings more tolerable.  So I looked around and found some fun ones to share with you.


A cat on ANYTHING is always a take my money moment. This one is a unicorn too! This has just ticked off 2 of my must haves.


I can totally relate and now I've got that song stuck in my brain.


This is beautiful! Love the colors! Honestly I wouldn't even drink out of it, there would be a place of honor on a shelf somewhere for this beauty.


Yes another cat one, but just look at it! Plus it reminds me of my Binks.


Any Office fan like myself needs Dwight in their cabinet.


Probably the favorite of this bunch. This says it all.

I hope you are enjoying these finds and if there is anything you'd like me to find, just leave a comment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin