Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lots Of Things Going On In Sassyland!

Valentine Cupcake Hearts Stickers. (ebay)

.

Sweetheart Valentine Stickers. (ebay)




Lollihearts Valentine Stickers. (ebay)



Brand new "High-Heeled Diva Notes" for my etsy shop.
Extreme, snarky sassiness!

These will be in the shop by this weekend and if you are snarky and sassy you will love these!
Some jewelry based on these is in the works too.

Penguins In Love 8.5 x 10 Print. (etsy)



Cupcake Love 8.5 x 10 Print. (etsy)


I have so many things going on right now that for my sanity I've set aside my doll making for a while. I enjoy it so much but I just don't have the time needed to devote to it. And since it's more of a personal pleasure than a money opportunity right now...well you get the drift.

I do have many exciting other projects and also some tutorials coming up so be sure to keep an eye out!

4 comments:

eileensideways said...

love everything cupcake, cute blog.

MLBetterly said...

Good grief! have you been sleeping at all? Quite the busy bee. I was loving your dolls, I hope you don't put them down for too long and I'm excited that you're doing tutorials!

Cindi Myers said...

Love EVERYTHING! especially those snarky Diva notes!
I'm so excited about the tutorials, can't want to see those!
(Give Lita a hug from Blue!)

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Those snarky cards are fab, darling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin