Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Very Favorite Present This Year

A quick post to share what my son got me for Christmas. Dr. Who Action Figures! OMG I squealed when I opened it! Not knowing my son you have no idea what an amazing present this is. My son has pretty bad ADD and planning ahead and following thru are not his strongest attributes. He went to our local comic shop with his idea of getting me some Dr. Who figures but our shop doesn't carry them. He got the guy to order this for him and actually remembered to go back and get them! Oh did I feel love the love that boy has for me when I unwrapped this!

Of course this will probably start me on a collecting frenzy of all thing Dr., but I'm fine with that!

2 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

I'm so happy for you!
I'm sure it's an extra special gift because it comes from your son and of course because it's Dr. Who!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

You are so adorable, with your Dr. Who fetish!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin